Antidepressant, antispasmodic, deodorant, emmenagogue, hypotensive, sedative, tonic
- Nervous System:
- Clary Sage is well known for its euphoric action. It is beneficial in treating anxiety, stress, nervous tension and depression.
- Reproductive System:
- Renowned for the relief it brings to menstrual cramps because of its spasmodic and analgesic action.
- Skin Care:
- Helps prevent excessive sweating. Recommended for oil skin, greasy hair and dandruff.
- Clary Sage has the ability to probe deeply into the psyche of others.
- Clary Sage brings long lasting inner tranquillity and thanks to its warmth and liveliness it helps dispel melancholy.
- Clary Sage has been recognized as useful for people involved in creative work.
Clary Sage is reputed to strengthen Qi that is depleted and it relaxes and improves the circulation of Qi.
- Clary Sage is able to uplift one’s spirit without disconnecting one from reality.
- Helps bring us more closely in touch with the dream world.
Use in moderation during pregnancy. Is helpful during labour.
Do not use while drinking alcohol. It can induce a narcotic effect and exaggerate drunkenness
Blends well with:
Juniper, Lavender, Coriander, Cardamom, Geranium, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Pine, Labdanum, Jasmine, Frankincense, Bergamot & other citrus Oils
Comic Creations Blends containing Clary Sage: